This is probably the most expensive bath you will ever take – but it is very luxurious and you will feel incredible! Talk about primping yourself! This is it! I used to only use showers. (Still do) I’m a quick get-it-done no nonsense person – but a few years ago I rediscovered the many pleasures of taking a soaking bath. I have sore muscles and this has been a treasure that has helped feel better. I love it.
- Make sure you have ample time to rest and relax after this bath. It’s a good idea to do this at night before bedtime. It is rejuvenating but it is also is great way to relax and absorb minerals into your body.
- Get a glass of water to have nearby you. Drink this while you are soaking in the tub.
- Soft music playing in the background can also be very soothing to your soul.
- Using candles also gives you a great aroma and calming, peaceful atmosphere.
- Make sure you won’t be interrupted. Turn off your phone. Lock your door. Let other people in your home know you don’t want to be disturbed. (Unless… well, unless you’re married and you want to be disturbed!) 🙂