https://www.vanessajoy.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Screen-Shot-2021-04-16-at-1.32.15-PM.png 880 930 Vanessa Joy https://www.vanessajoy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/VanessaJoy-Gold-300x117.png Vanessa Joy2021-04-20 08:00:182021-04-20 10:17:36A Secret To Success
Do you dream about feeling more organized, and productive, throughout your day?
But, instead you’re that person who is always rushed, running late or forgetting something important?
Or you’re that busy professional, who craves learning all the tips you can to help you live a more productive, and respected life?
Starting with an organized morning routine is the secret to success, and it begins at night.
Before you go to bed tonight, try to do a few things first. One major secret for success is to plan for tomorrow by doing things today. Here are 5 simple tips to help you.
- Think about your day tomorrow, what tasks, appointments, errands, or phone calls do you need to make? Write down your 6 most important tasks in your journal tonight. This will help you sleep better too. Bonus!
- Look at your day. Do you need a lunch packed? (This saves money more on that later) Do you have items or documents that you need to bring with you? Put any of those things in your car or by the door tonight before you go to bed.
- What clothes are you going to wear. Set out your entire outfit, including your purse, shoes and coat (if needed). This way you will save time, if something isn’t pressed, or doesn’t look fresh you can do something about it tonight.
- In your journal, write down 3 things you are grateful for each night. Doing this simple step will clam you, clear your mind, and help you rest better.
- Pray. Spend a few minutes in prayer before laying down in your bed. This doesn’t have to be long, but it has great benefits for your spirit to reconnect with your creator at the end of the day. We’re told in Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”
For more good habits click on “My Daily Journal”.
Hope this encourages you,