Does your current routine support your goals?
Do you feel like you’re running around all day from one thing to the next, but never really getting anything accomplished?
Walking up last minute?
Watching hours of TV late into the night?
Maybe you’re hopeful to achieve your dreams but you don’t know where to start?
It’s “In the beginning”.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this is the first thing we read in the Bible. Our morning can set us up to achieve our dreams. Successful people use their morning time to get things accomplished. Here are five important things prosperous people do each day.
Here’s 5 tips for a successful morning.
1. Wake up early. Successful people begin their day earlier than most. When speaking with a billionaire I asked him what he did every day without fail. “Get a jump on my day and get up early” He said. Walking up before the sun rises and getting started is a discipline that will help you to achieve your goals.
2. Pray. Spend your time talking to God, reading His word, and listening to what He tells you. Write it down in your journal.
3. Exercise. Eating your frog in the morning before breakfast first thing will set up your entire day to feel productive. Getting exercise done right away when nobody needs you and when you’re feeling the most energetic helps too.
4. Read. Reading even for 20 minutes a day will help you along your way. The more you learn the more you’ll grow.
5. Look over your goals. Make a list of 6 items to accomplish today that will bring you closer to accomplishing your dreams.
For more good habits click on “My Daily Journal”.
Hope this encourages you,