https://www.vanessajoy.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/bf2622de-f5ac-4666-923b-4c2aac5e4fc3.jpg 675 1200 Vanessa Joy https://www.vanessajoy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/VanessaJoy-Gold-300x117.png Vanessa Joy2021-01-11 08:00:312021-01-09 13:56:3310 Steps To Achieve Your Goals
It’s a new year!
Isn’t it a special time knowing we have a brand new year to set out and accomplish our goals and dreams?
I’m the first to admit, no matter where I am in life there is always room to get better. To become more, have more and do more we need to develop good habits.
How do you press forward on a new path without experiencing overload?
How do you progress with your goals when you don’t even know where to start?
Here are 10 steps to accomplishing goals:
- Write your goals down on paper in a journal. – write them all down. Write down everything you want to see happen in the year 2021. Don’t worry how you’re going to do it. Just write it down. Get everything on paper and out of your head.
- Now pick your top 10 big goals for the year. Don’t go over the number 10.
- Write those 10 goals down on a new piece of paper and put it up on a wall in your home. (Good places are above your computer, on your bathroom mirror, or refrigerator)
- Without looking at your goals, write down your top 10 goals for 30 days on a new piece of paper. Keep repeating this until you do it for 30 days. After the 30 days you will be solid on your top 10 goals want to accomplish this year. You can keep them in a journal.
- Be SPECIFIC about your goal. Vaige goals produce vaige results. You want to be clear and specific about what it is you want to accomplish.
- Put a date by the goal. Don’t get too caught up in this (the date can be changed) it’s to help motivate you to get it done.
- Write your goals as if they are already accomplished and achieved. Be positive and speak positively about your goals.
- Look over your goals every day until you can cross it off your list
- Go to work – brake down the goal into 6 steps, work on those steps one at a time until moving onto the next step. Make a list of 6 steps to work on every day.
- Make your goals realistic – If you say something like I want to make a million dollars tomorrow, but you only make $16.00 per hour. This isn’t very realistic. Realistic goals help you achieve them and feel like a winner, not a failure.
Hope this encourages you,